Disaster Recovery / Business Continuity
The Nexus Group offers you cost effective options to insure that your data is safe and your application servers are available. We would welcome the opportunity to review your disaster recovery plan with you, lending our perspective and experience to your efforts to assure continuity for your business.
As part of a disaster recovery plan, you should...
- backup your data into our data center
- pre-purchase "reservations" for suites in our disaster recovery area as a subscription, reducing your cash outlay in a crisis. When you need it most, you can access your data via ethernet and your telephone via VoIP in less than an hour.
- co-locate or house your server in our data center
- let us host your server virtually
- let us manage your server
One of the key benefits of working with the Nexus Group is that you will know where in the cloud your data is stored. When your need to recover critical data and not waste valuable time, we are only a phone call away.
If your business data is important to your success or failure as an organization, contact us to learn more about adding the Nexus Group as a continuity and security provider for your critical information.
"We engaged Nexus on Sunday night as the flood waters were rising. By Monday morning, our servers were in their data center, our phones were ported to their facility and our employees were fielding our customer calls from the Nexus facility. Within 24 hours after a catastrophic flood, we were in business." - Matthew Harris, Vice President Girtman & Associates - A Division of Bass Security Services, Inc.