Nashville Inside Sales
Exclusively serving the business marketplace, Nexus is Tennessee's oldest and largest Internet service
provider possessing the most robust statewide network in the industry, which includes eighty-seven (87) of
the ninety-five (95) Tennessee counties. Due to our tremendous growth, we are seeking an inside sales professional
to help grow our existing client base. If you have the ability to perform at a high level, are energetic, and enjoy
working in a positive and supportive environment then, Nexus may be the place for you to reach your utmost
The Inside Sales position will be responsible for the following:
- Providing outstanding customer service and support to existing client base;
- Retaining and increasing revenue of existing accounts;
- Maintaining (and exceeding) assigned revenue and sales quotas as set by the Sales Manager;
- Preparing and delivering effective sales presentations via phone;
- Preparing administrative sales reports (proposals, presentations, general sales activity);
- Observing the high quality of Nexus ethical standards in presentations, proposals, and overall representation of the company, including professional image and appearance.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Effective knowledge of data communications, networking, applications, the industry marketplace, and the Internet.
- Effective sales presentation skills via the telephone;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Effective at uncovering sales opportunities from existing customers;
- Versatile in selling / closing at all organizational levels;
- Energetic, compelling, and professional sales presence via the telephone;
- High level of personal motivation; ability to work with little supervision;
- 2 to 5 years of excellent business-to-business customer service experience or sales experience with a data communications/telecommunications/technical product company. (Persons with excellent sales experience with intangible or solutions-based products /services may also be considered);
Preference will be given to college graduates with a business or technical degree.
If you are interested please contact us at (615)221-4200 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Top of Page